Ways to Boost your Immunity
- Get plenty of sleep. When you're
well-rested, your body is better able to fight infection.
- Avoid stress. High levels of stress
hormones suppress the immune system and make you more
vulnerable to illness.
- Exercise regularly. Any type of light
exercise causes white blood cells to circulate more rapidly
and might flush bacteria from your lungs.
- Wash your hands frequently. Doorknobs,
light switches, and money are among the most notorious
places for germs to hide.
- Laugh more. Real laughter curbs stress
hormones and boosts white blood cell production.
- Eat foods high in zinc. This mineral
strengthens the immune system and can be found in spinach,
beef, shrimp, flax seeds, oysters, garlic, peanuts, turkey,
- Scalar Waves from the
Harmonizer have been known to boost immunity and