Go for a walk in the park. Breathe in the sweet smells
of budding flowers and admire the greenery.
- Have some strawberries! June is picking
time for this healthy and delicious fruit.
- Host a barbecue. Bring the grill out of
winter hiding and invite friends/family over for a
- Roll out your flag to show your
patriotism. June 14 is flag day in the U.S.
- Play baseball. You don't need an
official field. Just head out and have some fun!
- Take a trip to the ocean or lake.
Summer crowds aren't in full force yet so it's a great
time of year to enjoy your favorite beach.
- Try a miniature golf outing. Moderate
June temperatures make it an ideal month to indulge in
any kind of outside activity!
- If you have trouble sleeping try the
to help you relax.