Fun Factoids about July
- The month of July was named to honor
- The birthstone for July is the Ruby,
- The birth flower for July is the water
- July is National Month for:
Blueberries, Ice Cream, and Hot Dogs.
- In the USA July 4 is America's Birthday
- Independence Day.
- On July 4th about 150 million hot dogs
are consumed in the USA.
- The color for July is Red. Many "Red
Theme" parties take place in July.
- No other month ends on the same day as
July (except in leap year).
- July is the warmest month in most of
the Northern hemisphere.
- July is the coldest month in much of
the Southern hemisphere.
- On July 16, 1945 the first atomic bomb
was set off in New Mexico.
- To get more
in tune with the Earth's Natural Schumann Resonance, try
the QuWave Harmonizer and
info here ...