Fun Factoids about June
- Celebration of Father's Day is always
on the third Sunday in June.
- June is named after the Roman goddess
Juno, the goddess of marriage.
- June 21 is the "Summer Solstice", the
longest day of the year.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, Spring ends
and Summer begins in June.
- In the Southern Hemisphere, Fall ends
and Winter begins in June.
- No other month begins on the same day
- More people get married in June than
any other month.
- Brides in the 15th century married in
June because it coincided with their annual bath, thus
ensuring a relatively sweet-smelling honeymoon.
- The toothbrush invented on June 26
- June is one of the four months with a
length of 30 days.
- June's birth flowers are the
Honeysuckle and the Rose.
- June's birthstones are the Alexandrite,
the Moonstone, and the Pearl.
- Astrological signs for June are Gemini
- Get the Law of Attraction manifesting
this month, with the QuWave "Magnet", also called the
info here ...